4 new API functions have been added to FastCron:
- cron_batch_add to add multiple cronjobs at once.
- cron_batch_edit to update multiple cronjobs at once.
- cron_batch_delete to delete multiple cronjobs at once.
- cron_group_edit to update multiple cronjobs in a group at once.
The new function documentation can be found here: https://www.fastcron.com/documentation/api/cron#batch-add-action
It's now recommended to use the API function in the format target_action e.g.
cron_add instead of the old format
cron.add. However, the old format will be maintained indefinitely for legacy uses.
3 new group actions have been added:
- Edit cronjobs: to edit all cronjobs in a group at once
- Delete cronjobs: delete all cronjobs in a group
- Delete group & cronjobs: delete a group and its cronjobs.
Post a Comment